Showmax Mobile + 1GB DataWatch on one mobile deviceKSh299per month
Enough to stream 10 hours of movies, local, kids and international shows
Choose from three streaming qualities (high, medium, and low) to save your data when watching at home or on the go.
Download up to 25 episodes to watch offline on your phone or tablet without data using the app.
With M-PESA, Credit Card, Visa Card, and Voucher options, there’s a way for everyone to pay.
There's always something new to discover and enjoy with Showmax, an ad-free video-on-demand service that offers a vast selection of top series, movies, documentaries, Showmax Originals, kids shows, sports, and more, all for one low monthly price. You can watch as much as you want, whenever you want, with new content added weekly. Best of all, there are no contracts, and you can cancel at any time.
Showmax offers four plans: Showmax Mobile, Showmax, Showmax Pro Mobile, and Showmax Pro. Our Pro plans give you access to all the entertainment you love, as well as live sports from SuperSport and 24/7 news channels. While Showmax and Showmax Pro come with the option to watch on two devices at the same time, including smart TVs and computers, our mobile plans limit watching to one device at a time and only on mobile devices or tablets.
SuperSport gives Showmax Pro subscribers a front-row seat to top sporting events from around the world, including:
• Football: English Premier League, LaLiga, Serie A, FA Cup, UEFA Europa League, UEFA Europa Conference League, Premier Soccer League, and more
• Motorsport: MotoGP, Dakar Rally, NASCAR Cup, and more
• Tennis: All Grand Slams and ATP Tour events
• Athletics: Diamond League, World Challenge League, and more
• Running: The Berlin, Boston, London, NYC, and Soweto marathons and more
• Cycling: Tour De France, World Tour events, and more
• Boxing: Selected IBF, WBA, WBO, WBC, and African Boxing events
• Other: Various triathlon, gymnastics, and squash events
Please note that this list is subject to change based on rights limitations from sporting bodies and because we are always looking to add new, exciting events to our catalogue. In addition, the availability of sporting events may vary from country to country.
This depends on which plan you choose. With either the standard Showmax or Showmax Pro plan, you can watch on up to two devices at the same time, including smartphones, tablets, computers, smart TVs, and media boxes. If you choose one of our more affordable mobile plans, you can watch on one mobile device or tablet at a time.
Please note that you can modify your plan at any time. In addition, the live streaming content available on our Pro plans, which includes live sports from SuperSport, is not supported on video game consoles and some older smart TVs.
See all supported Android devices
See all supported Apple devices
See all supported TVs
See all supported web browsers
We offer a variety of payment methods and types to better fit your specific needs. Please remember that there are no commitments, and you can cancel at any time.
Payment types include:
• Credit or debit cards
• Google Play
• DStv partner bill
Plan payments can be made on a one-time or recurring basis or in a bundle, which combines multiple months into one convenient, discounted price.
We’d love for you to stay, but if you decide you want to end your subscription, we’ve made the process very easy. You’ll find the option to instantly cancel your subscription by logging into your account at www.showmax.com and navigating to the "My Account" section.
If you need assistance, our friendly team is always happy to help at chat.showmax.com
Yes. Showmax is an online video-on-demand service that requires a stable internet connection with a minimum speed of 5 to 10 Mbps, either over Wi-Fi or a mobile network.
To help ease any data burdens, we offer three different streaming qualities, giving you more control over how much data you use. You can also save data by downloading content via the Showmax app when data is free or inexpensive and watching it offline later on your mobile device.
Showmax offers two ways to watch content, both of which require Wi-Fi or a mobile network:
• "Streaming" is the process of watching content live or on demand while connected to the internet. Content is not stored on the device, but a file is still being sent and is being shown as it's received. If you wish to stream the content again, the content file will need to be sent again.
• "Downloaded" content has already been downloaded to a device's memory and can be watched at a later point, even while offline. Downloading the content to the device requires an internet connection, but once the content file has been downloaded, it doesn't need to be sent again to watch it again.
Our app provides you access to our entire catalogue of content on your mobile device, smart TV, media box, computer, Xbox, or PS4. On your mobile device, you can also download shows and movies to watch while offline.
To download the app, go to the app store on your device, search "Showmax", select the app, and then proceed with the download. To start watching, sign up at www.showmax.com and select a subscription plan. Once you’re a subscriber, log in to the Showmax app on your device and start watching!
To learn more, please visit the following article for more details.